Yeastar S50 PBX System in Detail
Part of Yeastar’s latest S-Series VoIP PBX line, Yeastar S50 in UAE is easy to install, simple to manage and built to perform. You can save time with fast installation and maintenance because Yeastar’s S-series PBX can be streamlined using their advanced auto-configuration, auto-detect, and plug-and-play capabilities. They are also easily controlled and configured via intuitive and graphical UI and point-and-click online configuration panel. Everything can be managed via any internet enabled device.
A major feature of the Yeastar S50 in Dubai is its sleek and sophisticated design. Owing to its flexible functionality, it is easy to operate and can be installed efficiently. These modern devices are favorable for small business making it possible to manage PBX on the online GUI. The U-shaped rack contributes to its simple installation.
Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX provides flexible telephony interfaces combination while allowing for future scalability with the unique modular design. Besides the built-in rich SIP capabilities, S-Series lets you decide what types of extensions and physical trunks you need in your telephone system. When your business grows, adding more users and concurrent calls is also possible with S-Series. With Yeastar S-Series, all the telephony interfaces are modular and customizable, whether it’s FXS, FXO, ISDN BRI, GSM/3G, or E1/T1/PRI. S20 has two onboard module slots. Yeastar S50 VoIP phone system is a compact and full-featured IP-PBX for up to 50 users and 25 concurrent calls. Yeastar S50 IP PBX comes in a 19″ 1U rack-mountable chassis and is capable of supporting ISDN BRI, PSTN, and GSM connectivity. Powered by the latest processor technology, Yeastar’s S-Series PBX is a trustworthy telephone system with one of the highest MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) in the industry. Based on Asterisk 13, S-Series is born to be powerful and constantly meeting your needs.
Part of Yeastar’s latest S-Series VoIP PBX line, it is easy to install, simple to manage and built to perform. You can save time with fast installation and maintenance because Yeastar’s S-series PBX can be streamlined using their advanced auto-configuration, auto-detect, and plug-and-play capabilities. They are also easily controlled and configured via intuitive and graphical UI and point-and-click online configuration panel. Everything can be managed via any internet enabled device.
Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX provides flexible telephony interfaces combination while allowing for future scalability with the unique modular design. Besides the built-in rich SIP capabilities, S-Series lets you decide what types of extensions and physical trunks you need in your telephone system. When your business grows, adding more users and concurrent calls is also possible with S-Series. With Yeastar S-Series, all the telephony interfaces are modular and customizable, whether it’s FXS, FXO, ISDN BRI, GSM/3G, or E1/T1/PRI. S20 has two onboard module slots.
Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX offers a scalable solution that is easy to install and manage and that has been built to provide the ultimate performance quality. Targeted for small and medium-sized enterprises, the Yeastar S-series PBX can support a range of 20 to 300 users and 10 to 60 concurrent calls.
Future-proof your business and your investment with the S-series PBX; built to meet all of your current communications needs, but also built with a modular design that is highly flexible. The S-series is easy to install with plug and play connectivity and auto provisioning options. It also has Metro UI driven by point and clicks configuration. Better yet, the S-series offers advanced failover protection as well as monitoring and reporting capabilities.
The S-Series PBX can be configured with any of the telephony interfaces. The S20 supports two modules without expansion boards, S50 supports four modules without expansion boards, S100 supports eight modules=2 expansion cards, and S300 supports 12 modules=3 expansion cards.
One Expansion card can support four modules. On S100 and S300, you must install expansion boards if you want to add modules or PRI port. The S100 and S300 support the D30 module to add 100 users and 30 calls.
How to Create a Mobile Office
Yeastar has delivered a range of exceptional features in its VoIP technology including the ability to connect to a mobile Linkus device. The superior compatibility and connectivity to the select mobiles allow you to continue to remain updated on important documents and business projects without being in the office. Continue to receive phone calls from the office by diverting it to your phone.
Using a unique application center, you can access high definition calls and VoIP calls saving on operational costs and keeping you connected to the office.
Conventional means of making calls on the internet disrupt voice clarity and calls are often cut. It affects brand impression and proves frustrating when contacting clients or receiving critical business information. Yeastar invests in high-quality VoIP with mobile connectivity allowing you to make and receive calls anywhere and at any time. Every call is clear and reliable.
To achieve the benefits of this superior technology, simply install the S50 Yeastar for uninterrupted functionality. We recommend the Yeastar S50 IP PBX for the success of the small business.
- Up to 50 users and 25 concurrent calls
- Includes 50 SIP trunks
- Add module cards to activate additional ports up to 8 Analog, 8 BRI, and 4 GSM
- Includes 5,000 minutes of expandable voicemail storage
- Built-in call recording capability
- Add on powerful apps including auto provisioning, LDAP, and more
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrades
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- No hidden charges or extra licensing fees
- Low power consumption at 2.1-18.5W
- Automated attendant (IVR)
- Email to SMS/SMS to email
- Fax to email
- Mobility extension
- Music on hold
- SIP forking
- Voicemail to email
- 1U rack mountable
Yeastar S50 gives SMBs the opportunity to get enterprise-grade VoIP communications with a modular IP-PBX that supports 50 users and 25 concurrent calls. The S50 has four onboard module slots, which means that you can integrate four of the following modules:
- S2 Module: 2 FXS (analog)
- O2 Module: 2 FXO (analog)
- SO Module: 1 FXS / 1FXO (analog)
- B2 Module: 2 BRI (digital)
- GSM Module: 1 GSM (cellular)
- 3G Module: 1 UMTS (cellular)
Yeastar S50 is a 1U rack-mountable IP-PBX that brings full telephony control to small-to-midsize businesses. Easy to install, it gives you all the features you need: conferencing, mobile extensions, black/whitelisting, automated attendant, and many more. Powered by industrial-grade Freescale Quad Core processors, the S50 has dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and eight RJ11 with multi-color status LEDs. The S50 provides incredible sound quality using a Texas Instruments DSP (digital signal processor). Secure your communications using the TLS and SRTP transport protocols. Integrate mobile users with the Linkus Mobile Client for Android and iOS. The system is easy to manage from anywhere you have the internet using the online Configuration Panel.
Yeastar S50 VoIP PBX Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocols: SIP (RFC 3261), IAX2
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- Additional Ports: 8x RJ11, 4x antenna sockets, 1x SD card slot
- Users: 50
- Concurrent Calls: 25
- FXS/FXO Ports: up to 8 (with O2, S2 or SO module/s)
- E1/T1/PRI Ports: 0
- BRI Ports: up to 8 (with B2 module/s)
- GSM Channels: up to 4 (with GSM module/s)
- 3G Channels: up to 4 (with 3G module/s)
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, Speex, ADPCM, iLBC
- Video Codecs: H.263, H.263P, H.264, MPEG4
- Fax-over-IP: T.38
- Dimensions: 13.39″ x 8.27″ x 1.73″
- Mounting: rack
Yeastar S50 50-User VoIP Phone System Package Contents:
- S50 IP-PBX
- Ethernet cable
- 2x rack-mounting kits
- Power cord
- Grounding stud and nut
- 4x rubber feet
- Quick start guide
- Warranty card
Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX Performance and Power Designed with the small and medium-sized enterprises in mind, supporting up to 500 users and built using the very latest technology, the Yeastar S-Series delivers exceptional cost savings, productivity,and efficiency improvements, delivering power, performance, quality,and peace of mind. The all-new S-Series is engineered for the communications needs of today and tomorrow and with the Yeastar unique modular design future proofs your investment choice. Appreciate the Easy-to-use Solution. The S-Series features fast installation with comprehensive auto provisioning, advanced plug and play capability, together with an intuitive Metro UI driven by point-and-click configuration, from any location. Your Choice of Technologies and Features. With a unique modular design, the S-Series will install into the most demanding of environments. You can also take advantage of advanced enterprise-grade features to the fullest and most complete software versions. Telephone System without Risk. S-Series is built with the future in mind, utilizing the latest technology advances, from Freescale industrial grade Quad Core processors, TI DSP voice processors, and long-life power units and lighting protection. Play Safe and Expect Reliability. With advanced failover, security, monitoring,and reporting capabilities as standard, combined with an internal firewall and with support for TLS and SRTP encryption, there has never been such a robust system.
Safety Disclaimers and Installation Warnings:
- PowerUse only the power cord provided with the IP PBX.
- Keep the power off during the installation.
- Make sure that the supply voltage matches the specifications indicated on the back panel of the device.
- To avoid the electric accident, do not open or remove the cover of IP PBX when it is working as well as off the power.
- Before cleaning the device, cut off the power supply.
Telephone System without Risk:
- Meanwell power supply featuring MTBF>560Kh.
- High-quality Freescale CPU processor and industry are leading TI DSP voice processor.
- Connectors from TE Connectivity with a gold plating layer as thick as 15 μ.
- Lightning protection on analog ports complying with ITU-T K.20/45/21 8/20 μs and GR-1089 standard.
Play Safe and Expect Reliability:
- TLS, SRTP, and HTTPS standards for better security.
- Defend against malicious attack with built-in Firewall.
- Monitor system status and behavior and be notified when abnormalities occur.
Accessing Web GUI
Yeastar S-Series provides a web-based configuration interface for administrator and extension users. The administrator can manage the device by logging in the Web interface. Check the factory defaults below:
- IP address: https://192.168.5.150:8088
- User Name: admin
- Default Password: password
To log in S-Series:
- 1 Make sure your computer is connected to the same network as the IP PBX.
- 2 Start a web browser on your PC, enter the IP address, press Enter on your keyboard.
- 3 Enter your username and password, click Login.