Yeastar TG100 GSM Gateway in Detail
The Yeastar TG100 Dubai is a GSM/CDMA/UMTS gateway allows business to connect their VoIP Telephone System to GSM/CDMA/UMTS network. The TG100 offer a reliable platform along with simple and easy web-based management. TG100 provide advanced hardware and software architecture and robust set of features.It can use as a sophisticated fallback solution when landlines go down for businesses.
Security features onboard the Yeastar TG100 gateway include NAT traversal, OpenVPN, firewall,and VLAN. Manage the gateway through a web-based user interface. Additional features supported include caller ID, hotlines, blacklisting and more.
Yeastar TG100 is a fully featured one port VoIP GSM/CDMA/UMTS gateway that provides GSM/CDMA/UMTS network connectivity for Softswitch and IP PBX. The TG100 offers an intuitive Web-based configuration, reliable performance with advanced hardware and software architecture and robust set of features. The TG100 is interoperable with a broad range of platforms such as Elastix, PBX, IP-PBX and Lync Server.
YeastarNeogate TG100 GSM Features and Specifications:
- 1 Stage/2 Stage Dial Balance Alarm
- Call Back Call Detail Record (CDR)
- Call Duration Limitation Call Progress Tone Generation
- Call Status Display Call Transfer
- Call Waiting Caller ID/CLIR
- Carrier Selection: Auto/Manual Configure backup/restore
- Firmware upgrade by HTTP/TFTP Gain Adjustment
- GSM/CDMA/UMTS Ports Group Manage Hotline
- Incoming /Outgoing Routing rules IP Blacklist
- Network Attack Alert NTP
- Open API for SMS and USSD Packet Capture
- PIN Modify Real Open API Protocol (Based on Asterisk)
- Send Bulk SMS Session Timer
- SIP Peer Mode: Support SIP Response Code Switch
- SIP server for IP phones: Support SIP Trunk: Support
- SMS Center SMS Sending and Receiving
- System Logs USSD
- VoIP Trunk Group Web-based configuration
- White List and Black List
Yeastar TG100 GSM Gateway connects GSM SIM Lines to VoIP Networks and provides two-way communication. Yeastar TG100 Supports one SIM card and allows easy web-based configuration. TheMySMS Center help you send and receive SMS from your TG100 Gateway. It is a SIP Protocol supported Gateway and can work with Most of the modern day IP Telephone Systems.
Yeastar TG100 in Detail
The Yeastar TG100 is a GSM/CDMA/UMTS gateway allows business to connect their VoIP Telephone System to GSM/CDMA/UMTS network. The TG100 offer a reliable platform along with simple and easy web-based management. TG100 offer advanced hardware and software architecture and robust set of features. It can use as a sophisticated fallback solution when landlines go down for businesses.
TG100 support GSM or 3G WCDMA Voice Calls and easy mobile connectivity option for SMB. The SMS solution is a Great tool for enterprises to manage customer relations and introduce special offers at a low cost.TG100 can use along with Softswitch, PBX, and IP PBX like Elastix and Lync Server.
TG100 Can handle both SIP and IAX protocol along with wide range of codec support. It supports G.711 (alaw/law), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, Speex. Network support for TG100 includes DHCP, DDNS, Firewall, OpenVPN, Static IP, QoS, Static Route, VLAN.
Reduce costs for SOHO and SMBs
Yeastar TG Series VoIP GSM Gateways connect GSM or WCDMA or 4G LTE to VoIP networks to provide two-way communication: GSM/3G/4G to VoIP and VoIP to GSM/3G/4G. This allows you to connect most IP-based telephone systems including Yeastar IP Phone Systems, and softswitches to a GSM or 3G WCDMA or 4G LTE; which can provide a sophisticated fallback solution when landlines go down, or be used to increase call traffic capacity by providing additional dial-tone. YeastarNeoGate TG100 is a fully featured one port VoIP GSM gateway that provides GSM network connectivity for Softswitch and IP PBX. It significantly reduces the costs of calls with two-way communication: VoIP to GSM and GSM to VoIP. With friendly GUI, everything can be easily set up.
Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX is a GSM IP-PBX that integrates GSM/WCDMA trunks with enterprise telephone network to reduce telephone expenses.
As the most economic wireless communication solution nowadays, GSM and 3G connectivity have taken on an added importance in business communication. GSM and 3G connectivity not only reduce telephone expenses but also provide a crucial communication link for remote offices lacking fixed lines. Thanks to the advanced modular technology, S-Series VoIP PBX allows business to add GSM or WCDMA or 4G LTE networks easily and cost-effectively. S-Series VoIP PBX flexibly supports up to 500 users with fourmodels and saves telephone expenses for enterprises big and small.
- Cost Savings – Save phone bills tremendously with mobile-to-mobile calls and LCR.
- Back up – Work as a cost-effective backup when the landline network goes down.
- Easy to install – Everything can be easily set up in the Web-based management interface.
- Easy to integrate – High compatibility with major IP PBX and Softswitch brands.