Yeastar TA1600 in Detail
The YeastarNeoGate TA1600 is a multi-port FXS gateway including 16 FXS ports, line echo cancellation and is compatible with both SIP and IAX2. The TA1600 is ideal for small and medium enterprises that wish to integrate a traditional phone system into IP-based system. Yeastar TA1600 offers 16 FXS ports to connect TDM based telephony infrastructure to an IP network. TA 1600 facilitates communication for small and medium sized businesses with a cost-effective and reliable solution.
- TA1600 is a stand-alone FXS VoIP gateway with carrier-grade features and reliability.
- 16 FXS ports
- Fully compliant with SIP and IAX2
- Flexible calling rules
- Superb voice compression with industry standard codecs
- Line echo cancellation for 8, 16, 32, 64 or 128 ms echo delays
- Tested and certified with Elastix, BroadSoft,, and others
- Simple Management
- TA1600 has an easy-to-use Web interface which allows super easy and straightforward configuration.
- LED indicators present system and port status visually
- User-friendly Web GUI and intuitive operations
- Comprehensive call log, system logs, hardware logs, and debug logs
- Green with Small Footprint
Thanks to 1U form factor and low power consumption, TA1600 is suitable for any type of environment. With less power consumed, it also minimizes the power expense and makes your office green.
- Quiet operation
- Embedded system with low power consumption
- Green and environmental protective
- Automatic Provisioning
TA1600 supports PnP or DHCP provisioning by MyPBX and standard open protocol TR-069 and SNMP. Provisioning, monitoring, and management are as easy as a blink.
- PnP or DHCP provisioning by MyPBX
- TR-069 for mass deployment
- Work with any TR-069 compliant ACS
- SNMP for network management and monitoring
- Varied IP Applications
TA1600 can be applied by SOHO business, enterprise users, service providers, contact centers, dispatching system, and many more.
- Customer premises gateway for SIP Trunking
- Access device for enterprise converged communications
- Remote access device for call center and dispatching system
- Access device for Lync Server integration solutions
The YeastarNeoGate TA1600 gateway features 16 FXS ports. It is compatible with IP PBX solutions such as 3CX, Asterisk and Lync Server. Deploy this gateway to integrate your analog machines, phones and fax machines with a VoIP phone system or IP-based environment. The gateway is compatible with standards such as SIP and IAX2. Manage the Yeastar TA1600 gateway through the intuitive web user interface. Easily control calling rules, call handling features and other functions. Onboard security includes firewall, NAT traversal, blacklisting, alerts and DDNS.
Feastar TA1600 Analog VoIP Gateway Package Contents:
- Yeastar TA1600 device unit
- Power cord
- Network cable
- Warranty card
- Quick installation guide
- 2x mounting ears
- 8x screws for mounting ears
- Grounding stud and nut
- 4x rubber feet
- Yeastar TA1600 Gateway Quick Specs:
- Connections: 16x RJ11 FXS, 1x RJ21 FXS
- Switch Port: 1x 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- Protocol Support: SIP, IAX2
- Audio Codecs: G.711a/u-law, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729A, GSM
- Fax Codecs: T.38 & pass-through
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- QoS: supported
- Management: via web UI
- Dimensions: 17.32” x 9.84” x 1.73”
- Mounting: desktop, rack
The YeastarNeoGate TA1600 VoIP gateway is ideal for small to medium-sized companies that want to use analogue telephones via VoIP. The TA1600 has 16 FXS ports for analogue telephones and works via SIP or IAX2.
Call via VoIP with analogue telephone
With the YeastarNeoGate TA1600 you can call with 16 analogue telephones via VoIP. You connect the analog VoIP gateway to your network via the fast ethernet port and connect your analog devices to the unit, after which a seamless connection is formed. The supported codec ensures a high sound quality. In addition, the VoIP gateway applies echo suppression so that you do not suffer from echo during calls.
Extensive telephone functionalities
This VoIP gateway from Yeastar is equipped with many telephone functionalities. Simply start a 3-way group call, put incoming lines on hold, choose your own waiting music, connect customers directly to the right person or set up an automatic answer. Curious about all the functions of the YeastarNeogate TA1600? Look in the datasheet under the tab ‘specifications’.
With built-in firewall
The Yeastar TA1600 not only provides flawless communication, this communication is also safe thanks to the built-in firewall. Malicious data is not passed through, so you can continue to make a phone call via VoIP. You also have the possibility to set up VLANs (Virtual LAN) and VPN tunnels. With Quality of Service (QoS) you give certain functionalities priority, so that bandwidth is reserved for this functionality. This guarantees the operation of this functionality.
Easy to manage
This VoIP gateway from Yeastar excels in ease of use and user-friendliness. The Yeastar TA1600 has a user-friendly web interface from which you can easily configure the FXS gateway. Both the telephone settings and the firewall settings can be accessed via this interface. You will also find a log of the calls with, among other things, call duration, call type and caller ID.